In our culture, we are accustomed to the traditions that the men are the ones who are responsible to do the the first move. And we, the ladies, are the ones who need to wait (wait and wait until we die) for the guy to court us. Isn’t’ it this is so unfair? Well, it’s 2009! We’re now in touch generation! Perhaps this is the time to set aside those “Maria-Clara-Like” beliefs. Consider this situation: You like a guy and you know he feels the same way. But he’s just so “torpe” to tell you or he’s so doubtful if you’re his “Ms. Right” and you’re so impatient to wait for him to do the move? Well that’s a big problem. Here are some tips how to court a guy with my own style. *wink*
- Don’t be so obvious that you’re courting. Remember you are still a girl and needs to save the reputation. Be inconspicuous in your words and actions.
- Impress him. Show him your best shot. Be friends with him and let him see for a great person you are.
- Try to do things together. Like play online games together, study or do your projects together, or do some of the things he likes to do like playing basketball, biking etc. You know, guys are impressed if a girl can do what guys do. It can add to your “ganda points”.
- Let him know you care. Text or call him once in a while. But never stalk him. Call him when you know he will least expect it just to let him know you were thinking about him.
- Be funny and approachable. Let him feel he can be himself and talk to you about anything. Show your humorous side. Remember, guys love people who they can laugh and have fun with.
- Be yourself. Don’t pretend you’re someone else. Let him appreciate you with whom you really are.
- And finally, if you see that you are comfortable with each other and still he is so silent about “You and Me”, do the move! Tell him all about your feelings towards him. Don’t be afraid if he’ll reject you. Well, if he does. Who cares! At least you tried. But if he says yes! Congratulations! Let’s Drink! (Laugh out Loud).
Well, I hope this will also work for you to catch your Mr. Right because this are the tactics i did to make HIM, MINE!!!